Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weekly report.

Hey everyone,
On Saturday I went to sauvie island and fished the Gilbert river boat ramp. I caught 4 whitefish on Worms off the bottom, It was raining super hard though so I left. Did catch a few catfish too though! Then I went to the secret spot and caught a few perch and another bullhead.
On sunday I went to Gilbert River, fished off the platform and caught around 6 or 7 catfish which I gave to a nearby family that needed them more then I did. Not much action, I was only there for about 2 or 3 hours then left home.
That wraps up my weekend. Yesterday I didn't fish but today I went to Wholesale sports and got size 6 nymph hooks, olive chenille, and light green marabou and 1/8 bead eyes, BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE HACKLE. >:( good thing I had some left over from previous flies. :) I tied 4 buggers before I got bored. I also tied a few globugs using those dumbell eyes.

Until next time,
George Permiakov

No comments:

Post a Comment