Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

A little bit about the Author.

As you all might now, I'm George. I live in Troutdale, Oregon and I fish around 180 days a year. I fish primarily Salmon and Steelhead when they're in season. But other then that I fish for Bass, Walleye, Sturgeon, and other warm water species.

Photobucket

Fly fishing is how I roll, making sexy loops on the river is how god intended I should fish. I have a 8wt Lamiglas G200 fly with a Amundson TXS 8wt reel. Casting nymphs at trout is the best experience one can have. A true example of relaxation.

I also do a lot of Photography. Some days I'll post just the photos I took throughout the day.

Sea Lions that everyon hates..

Multnomah Falls.

Chinook Landing.

Again, thank you for visiting the site and I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment