Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fishing this weekend

Well I went out this weekend and had a pretty miserable day, but I did get some fish.
I fished the Gilbert river boat launch on Saturday, Got there around 8am and it was pouring down rain! Luckily I bought my sweater and coat to keep me warm, but it was still uncomfortable. We caught 5 nice sized whitefish on worms. We took Skylers to little sisters, Sydney and Shelbi, also as it was their first trip. There were 4 people fishing for sturgeon of the dock also but they didn't get anything, not even a shaker. We left around 11 after being soaked to the bone.
And thats the end to the trip...

IN OTHER WORDS, I'm most likely going fishing on the Newport Jetty on sunday!! :) And I'm SUPER excited, as the Newport is one of my favorite places to go. There is tons of Greenlings and a few Cabezon awaiting me there. :)
I'll be sure to take lots of photos, but until then.

George

No comments:

Post a Comment